Norton Blaze Rapid Strip discs are constructed with thick, strong, synthetic fibres and extra-coarse silicon carbide abrasive. The open construction of the discs provides fast cutting with very minimal loading. Safer than wire bristle tools, Rapid Strip is suitable for use many industries.
- Removal of surface rust & residue, corrosion, weld splatter, mill scale, dirt and other contaminants
- Removal of paint and epoxy coatings
- Surface preparation
- Cleaning and conditioning after welding.
- Lasts 2 times longer than competitive products
- Does not shred on rust encrusted work pieces, or load on soft materials
- With light pressure this disc will leave a finish similar to a medium grit surface conditioning disc
More information and for alternative size range please see here: Norton Blaze Rapid Strip Disc Specifications