Norton Vortex Rapid Prep discs are a surface blending quick change disc reinforced with a special nylon fibre net backing (scrim) to increase the resistance to tearing. They provide a unique combination of aggressive performance, long life and improved finish.
- New resin system & proprietary vortex grain
- New coating technology
- Combine the cutting speed of coarse grits with the finish of fine grits
- Reduce process time by 50%+
- More resistant to edge wear
- Smear free, does not load on aluminium or soft metals
- Thick layer of grain extends product life
- Lowest total cost of consumable tooling per workpiece
- Eliminate 2-5 grit sequences to 1 step
- Has up to 4x longer life vs. competitor products
You can see a demonstration video of this product below:
Norton are market leaders within the abrasive industry with a brand that is synonymous world wide. Norton are at the forefront of abrasive technology striving for perfection in development of new abrasive grains.
Coventry Grinders Ltd are proud to have achieved the status of a technical distributor for Norton Grinding Wheels and all other Norton abrasive products. This means we can offer competitive prices coupled with great service. We have the full backing of Norton’s technical department to help in all matters of their products. We can offer on-site visitations with both a member of our team and a representative from Norton Abrasives, St Gobain Abrasives.