Norton Rapid Blend disc is made of fine silicon carbide material which is very flexible and excellent for fine finish work.
Where can a Norton Rapid Blend Disc be used?
They can be used in conjunction with flap discs. In some cases, the unitized discs can replace a flap disc. The flap disc leaves scratches on the work-piece. The Norton Rapid Blend disc will remove the coated abrasive scratches, providing a smoother, burr-free finish. They provide a clean bright surface finish on stainless steel.
- Fine silicon carbide & flexible 2 density unitised construction
- Wide range of solutions for finishing ferrous & non ferrous materials
- Modified resin system
- Undersized Backing Plate
- Excellent for fine, consistent satin finish
- Longer life and more parts per disc resists loading
- Cuts more freely and with less heat than competitor products
- Longer usable diameter